Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Fibro
I was laughing with my husband, Marty, last night about my memory issues, telling him he didn't know the hell I lived in...the hell of how my brain functions--or lack thereof. I told him that I should write a book about it. He said the reason there's no books out about that subject now is because others with fibromyalgia have the same problem as I do...they think about what they're going to do, and then before they can grab a pen or get to the computer, they forget their plan and have moved on to their next mindless thought. He knows me so well! :-)


2 comments:

  1. Oh Peg, do I hear you here! I have MS and the same cognitive issues. (And four kids!) Some days, I feel about 95 -- although my 96 year old grandfather has a better memory! It's the coming and going that gets you, right? You never know when you can count on the brain and when you have to take the day off! Keep blogging. I like to think it keeps our brains working. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristin,
    Thanks for writing. I love your books...they're so fun!

    I can relate to how old you feel at times...it's the same for me. And my memory is so bad that I'm embarrassed by it, though trying not to beat myself up for it. I pray the Lord continues to help you with the MS.

    Peggy

    ReplyDelete