Tuesday, December 25, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I still have bronchitis, but wanted to take a few minutes to say Merry Christmas, and to also thank the Lord for sharing his son with us. Jesus' birth is the best reason we have to celebrate. Happy Birthday, Jesus!

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. Enjoy your family. Moments with them are the best part of the holidays. We don't know how long we have with those we love so treasure each memory! And if you're like me, missing people you love who are gone, take that love for them and give it to those still with you. A gift of love is something that is cheap and something we never regret. It blesses others in our life too.

As I miss my mom and dad today, I know they don't want me to cry...they want me happy, and the best way for me to feel joy is to stay in the moment...not looking forward and not looking back. Enjoying where I am, and who I'm with. So time to dry my tears and spread some love, and then feel the joy of Christmas.

Again, Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Peggy


No comments:

Post a Comment