Monday, January 28, 2013


Weigh-in Day! 

It's Monday and my 1st weigh-in day for my 25 loss goal. Good news! I'm not as fluffy as I was on the the 24th! I lost .6 pounds. OK, that may not seem like a lot, but it has only been 4 days since I started and I did have a couple of days when I didn't do as well as I wanted in regard to controlling how much I ate. So, I'm happy with the 6/10th of a pound. Though it's only been 4 days since starting this goal, I managed to walk 66,260 steps. I surpassed my goal of 50,000 steps for the week. Because of that, I'm going to increase my steps goal for next week. I'm going to make it 70,000 steps. That'll mean I'll have to average the 10,000 steps per day that is recommended for each person. Let's hope I don't embarrass myself and not even make the goal of 50,000 that I set for this last week. :-) Wish me luck!

OK...time to drive to Elmhurst to watch my grandkids. Too bad I can't count the 25+ miles it takes to get there. Depending on your stride, it's estimated that there are 2000 steps for every mile. I could really rack up some steps! Since driving the steps doesn't count though, I'll have to stick to what the pedometer tells me after I walk. :-)

Gotta Go! Hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment